On his death bed, Alexander summoned his army generals and told them his three ultimate wishes:
1. The best doctors should carry his coffin.
2. The wealth he has accumulated (money, gold, precious stones) should be scattered along the procession to the cemetery…
3. His hands should be let loose, so they hang outside the coffin for all to see.
One of his generals who was surprised by these unusual requests asked Alexander to explain. Here is what Alexander the Great said:
1. "I want the best doctors to carry my coffin to demonstrate that in the face of death, even the best doctors in the world have no power to heal."
2. "I want the road to be covered with my treasure so that everybody sees that material wealth acquired on earth, will stay on earth."
3. I want my hands to swing in the wind, so that people understand that we come to this world empty handed and we leave this world empty handed after the most precious treasure of all is exhausted, and that is: TIME.”
Friends, we do not take to our grave any material wealth. TIME is our most precious
treasure because it is LIMITED. We can produce more wealth, but we cannot
produce more time.
When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our LIFE that we will never take back. Our TIME is our LIFE!
The best present that you can give to your family and friends is your TIME.
May God help you to give the best of your TIME to Him and to those who need it the most.
We are a Bible based, Christ centered ministry. Our mission is to proclaim the Everlasting Gospel of Jesus Christ and to assist Him in restoring the Soul, Body and Church Temple. We believe the best way is to follow Christ example of combining the Gospel Message and Healing (Matt. 4:23) and True Education (John 14:26).
KEEP IN TOUCH
Temple Restored Ministry
PO Box 297
Cloverdale, IN 46120
Monday - Thursday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST
TRM is a nonprofit, tax-exempt charitable organization under Section 501(c)3 of the IRS Code. All donation are tax-deductible.
When you give to the ministry, you can rest assured that your gifts will have an eternal impact on many lives. If you would like more information about our stewardship with your donations, please feel free to contact us.